PLAN MY AFFAIRS
ORGANIZE AND SHARE THE IMPORTANT DETAILS OF YOUR LIFE
PLAN MY AFFAIRS IS PRINTABLE. View Sample Printed Plan by Clicking here: Sample Print Plan
- Your Complete Personal Directory / Locator of everything you have
- Quick Entry Process – Gather & Enter your information in phases
- Easy to Use – Simple & Fast index-card entry process
- Useful – in daily life, travel, disability, surgery, illness & at death
- Peace of Mind – your family and advisers will have access to information they need
- Share-able with Family, Friends & Advisers
- Secure – with encryption security (password protected)
- No Identity Theft Risk – Your plan will have no Personal Identifiable Information
PLAN MY AFFAIRS ALLOWS YOU TO ENTER + EDIT YOUR INFORMATION QUICKLY AND SHARE YOUR IMPORTANT INFORMATION WITH FAMILY, TRUSTED FRIENDS AND ADVISERS.
Cost $50.00 per year; about $4.00 per month
Plan My Affairs is your editable paper organizer that is accessible by paper and online, making it share-able with those that will need your information.
PROTECTING YOU, YOUR INFORMATION & YOUR IDENTITY
We are the only personal planning system designed from the ground up to protect you, your information and your identity.READ MORE
“I have confidence that all my affairs and information are in one place for my loved ones when the time comes and they need to access it. And my wife has peace of mind that things are going to be taken care of the way we want them to be.”
“For some time I have been looking for something that is easy to use, but with enough depth of information for me to track all my affairs all in one place and that I can share with my family. If I can use it, anyone can!”
“It is never easy having these sorts of conversations. But Plan My Affairs allowed us to have these conversations and now we have peace of mind.”
“Plan My Affairs is wonderful! With its easy-to-use and simple-to-use information entry, we are confident we have all the information from my parents about their wishes.”
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PERSONAL PLANNING CHECKLIST TODAY
Download Your Personal Planning Checklist. This checklist will outline some of the many elements you should consider in your Plan My Affairs Plan.